Univ.-Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Horst Lichter
Latest PC Memberships
- IWCT-2023: 12th International Workshop on Combinatorial Testing, Dublin, Ireland, April 2023.
- SAC-2023: 37th ACM Symposium on Applied Computing, Software Engineering Track, Tallinn, Estonia, March 27-April 2, 2023.
- ICSOFT-2023: 18th International Conference on Software Technologies, Rome, Italy, July 10-12, 2023.
- ENASE-2023: 18th International Conference on Evaluation of Novel Approaches to Software Engineering, Prague, April 25 - 25, 2023.
- QuASoQ-2022: 10th International Workshop on Quantitative Approaches to Software Quality, virtual, 6 December 2022.
- ICSOFT-2022: 17th International Conference on Software Technologies, Lisbon, Portugal, July 11-13, 2023.
- ICSCA-2022: 12th International Conference on Software and Computer Applications, Kunatan, Malaysia, February 23-25, 2023.
- APSEC-2022: 29the Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference, virtual, December 6-9, 2022.
- APSEC-SEIP-2022: APSEC SEIP - Software Engineering in Practice-track, virtual, December 6-9, 2022.
- ACIIDS-2022: 14th Asian Conference on Intelligent Information and Database Systems, 6-9 June 2022, Almaty, Kazakhstan.
Prof. Horst Lichter
Head of Group
More publications (158)
Sansiri Tanachutiwat (2022):
A Viewpoints-Based Analysis of Enterprise Architecture Debt. In 11th International Conference on Software and Computing Technologies (ICSCT), Danang, Vietnam
Horst Lichter (2022):
Design and Implementation of a Test Automation Framework for Configurable Devices. In 2022 4th Asia Pacific Information Technology Conference, Association for Computing Machinery, Virtual Event, Thailand, pp. 200–207.
Mohd Isa (2021):
Model-based test case generation and prioritization: a systematic literature review. In Software and Systems Modeling
, Vol. 21, pp. 717-753.